- Reduced labor and material handling
- Faster, continuous production with reduced cost-per-piece
- Greater accuracy, uniformity and consistency throughout both the individual piece and production lots
- The rollforming process can incorporate perforating, notching, punching, etc., thus reducing secondary operations, parts rejections, and related costs
- Precision parts facilitate savings in labor and costs
- Heightened structural strength/rigidity
- Faster and better welding/joining, since parts are more precise in contour and dimension
- Speedier assembly resulting from part uniformity and tighter tolerances
- Far longer lengths are achievable
- More surface-friendly for prepainted, precoated and preplated metals
- Two separate pieces/materials can be simultaneously formed, in a single operation, to produce a strong composite part
Jamé Roll Form customers derive especially vital value and advantages:
Significant Economies ...
- Significant economies accomplished through material cost savings, uniquely possible by the combined Jamé/Mars Steel vast purchasing scale
- Increased production and assembly efficiencies, with accompanying savings, using Jamé's consumer-specific manufacturing approach
- Customers' expenditures are reduced, and cash-flows are enhanced, because die and related tooling costs are normally borne by Jamé
Outstanding Quality ...
Assured, consistent, on-spec quality achieved through our stringent Statistical Process Control (SPC) manufacturing environment.
Reliable and Rapid Delivery ...
- Enhanced by massive stocking systems and efficient Just-In-Time (JIT) shipment capabilities (including bimodal)
- Super-efficient production and information systems
Superior Packaging ...
Individualized, superior product packaging fosters easy, safe handling and storage.
Customer Partnership & Support ...
- Proactive, dynamic and creative solutions to customers' concerns and needs
- Top-notch technical knowledge
- Expert, courteous, hands-on customer service
- Formidable capital resources allow us to fully support the largest customers